There's really no better place to spend long summer days in the sun than in the beautiful west Norfolk countryside. With 90 miles of glorious coastline and the endless rolling countryside to explore, lots of fun family friendly activities and attractions, as well as beautiful country houses and estates to wander around, you wouldn't want to miss out on this hidden gem. Book your summer getaway at The Ffolkes today!
Two-night bed and breakfast stay with dinner on the first night, from £190 per couple.
COURTYARD ROOMS (double & large double) Sunday - Thursday: £190 Friday - Sunday: £225
DELUXE ROOM Sunday - Thursday: £240 Friday - Sunday: £275
The Ffolkes is an ideal base, with Sandringham just down the road, the historic town of Kings Lynn a mere seven miles away and expansive sandy beaches as little as a 15 minute drive. We have 24 luxury rooms to choose from, scrumptious food and drink, plus indoor and outdoor games and play areas.
• Excludes half-term.
• Prices based on double occupancy.
• Two–night stay only.
• Courtyard bedrooms sold on a first come first serve basis.
• Friday – Sunday is a combination stay of Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday nights.
• No further Norfolk Passport discount to be applied to the room rate.
• Includes one evening meal, allocation of £20 per head, food only.
• £10 dog surcharge, specific rooms only, check when booking.